The Itorum Company is the authorized Training Center of the Corel Company.
Specialists of our company have unique skills and knowledge in using the CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 suite.
We are ready to share our knowledge and teach you our methods of efficient application of the CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 suite. The main focus at training specialists is made on mastering the process of creating illustrations (2D and 3D) for technical documentation, developed in compliance with the requirements of both national and international standards (particularly S1000D).
The CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 training program includes the following subjects:
1. Types and formats of illustrations used at development of technical documentation. Requirements to illustrations.
2. Main methods of illustrations development.
3. General information on CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6. The suite set.
4. Technological process of developing illustrations and animations for technical documentation using CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6.
4.1. Development of 3D illustrations using XVL Studio 3D Corel Edition.
4.2. Handling elements of 2D illustrations in Corel DESIGNER (adding auxiliary objects: characters, references, legends).
4.3. Development of 2D illustrations in Corel DESIGNER.
4.4. Development of 3D animations using XVL Studio 3D Corel Edition.
5. Peculiarities of using graphic objects of various types in technical documentation.
The duration of the CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 training course is 4 days (32 academic hours).
The training can be carried out both on a full-time or remote basis (in the form of webinars).
The cost of full-time course is 25,000 rubles. The e-learning course costs 20,000 rubles.
At the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Use 3D models developed in various applications (CAD systems, other programs for development of three-dimensional graphics), at development of 2D and 3D illustrations.
- Develop any number of interconnected graphic views based on a single model.
- Adjust the appearance of separate elements of a model (assign colors, textures, create local views and composite sections).
- Develop three-dimensional animations.
- Develop 2D illustrations based on 3D models with account of requirements (quality, coloration, and realism of the image).
- Integrate additional graphic objects from the CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 libraries in 2D and 3D illustrations.
- Export 2D and 3D illustrations to various formats, including those for further printout.
- Perform vectorization of raster images.
At the end of the training, trainees receive certificates and a set of learning and teaching aids.