The Itorum Company offers services of development of comprehensive e-Learning systems. In the course of development of the systems, we use advanced technology and the latest tools. The work is carried out on a turnkey basis starting with the design development stage and ending with putting the ready solution into operation. Qualified technical support is provided during the whole period of the e-Learning system operation.
The e-Learning term includes basic elements of our activity in this sphere. These are methodology, software and hardware systems, and content.
Stages of the e-Learning Systems Development
We offer a comprehensive approach to the development of an e-Learning system, which includes:
- development of the system implementation project;
- installation and setting up of the WebTutor-based e-Learning system;
- development of study courses in compliance with the requirements of SCORM and AICC for various e-Learning systems;
- development and supply of classrooms;
- development of methodology and technical documentation package for the system, adapted to the requirements of the client;
- technical support of the system during its lifecycle.
Advantages of e-Learning Systems
- simultaneous study of unlimited number of students;
- opportunity for the students to study at the most convenient time and as per their personal schedule;
- reduction of costs for updating study materials;
- representation of study information in a visual form.
Upon a client’s order, all materials can be translated into foreign languages.
More information on the development of e-Learning systems can be submitted by phone through the phone numbers specified on our website.