The Itorum Company provides services of development and supply of multimedia classrooms.
The universal ready platform allows to arrange training of specialists on a regular basis. A classroom can be deployed within the shortest period and almost in any environment. If requested by the customer, we can equip the multimedia classrooms with posters and training simulators, relevant to the subject of the training.
A multimedia classroom is an efficient means for gaining theoretical knowledge, mastering practical aspects, forming initial skills required for further training on training devices and successful work in actual practice.
Structure of a classroom
The classroom developed and supplied by the Itorum Company includes:
- software for automation of training and study process control tasks;
- hardware required for operating the teaching system and the training content.
The learning management systems, the training material, and the hardware configuration are developed and formed with account of the individual requirements of the customer and anticipated operating conditions.
The classroom hardware configuration is formed with account of customer’s requests and anticipated operating conditions.
Standard configuration of classroom hardware
Multimedia classrooms in the standard configuration include:
- personal computers of the trainees (desktop workstations, regular or protected laptops, and tablets);
- personal computer of the teacher (it is not an essential element of the classroom, as the study process can be fully automated and, if necessary, a single workstation can be used both by the teacher and the trainee);
- networking hardware (wired or wireless);
- presentation hardware: a projector with a display or an interactive electronic screen (it can be supplied and used when it is necessary to arrange lectures or group sessions);