CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (former Corel DESIGNER® Technical Suite) is one of the most comfortable, efficient and advanced software for developing technical illustrations. The peculiar feature of the package is the availability of the XVL Studio 3D CAD module for handling 3D graphics created in various CAD systems.
The Itorum LLC is the official dealer of the Corel Corporation, particularly with respect to CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6.
The distinctive feature of our company is that we both sell software and provide its implementation and user training.
The CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 package includes the following applications and utilities (only main applications are listed):
- Corel DESIGNER® X6 – software for development of high quality technical illustrations;
- Corel DRAW® X6 – software for development of vector graphics;
- Corel® PHOTO-PAINT™ X6 – professional editor of raster graphics;
- Corel® PowerTRACE® X6 – utility for precise and fast vectorization of images;
- Corel CAPTURE® X6 – utility for making screenshots and recording actions on video;
- XVL Studio 3D Corel Edition – software for processing 3D graphics.
Application of CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6
Main tasks that CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 allows to solve are:
- development of 2D illustrations in Corel DESIGNER, Corel DRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT;
- development of 2D illustrations based on 3D models using XVL Studio 3D Corel Edition and Corel DESIGNER;
- creation of 3D animations;
- vectorization of pictures using the Corel PowerTRACE utility.
The baseline set of the CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 package includes the XVL Studio 3D Corel Edition application, which supports such formats of 3D graphics as 3DS, AutoCAD DWG, OBJ, Stereolithography file, Universal 3D, Virtual Reality Model language (VRML2) and XVL.
XVL Studio 3D Corel Edition allows to create vector 2D illustrations and animations based on 3D models.
Upgrading XVL Studio 3D Corel Edition to the XVL Studio 3D CAD Corel Edition version extends the 3D graphic processing functionality. The distinctive features of XVL Studio 3D CAD Corel Edition are:
- support of most 3D formats of CAD systems without the necessity to install additional applications. The formats of such popular CAD systems as CATIA, Inventor, PTC Creo, SolidWorks, NX, SolidEdge and others are supported;
- support of universal 3D formats used for exchanging data between CAD systems (IGES, STEP, JT);
- publication of 3D models in various formats, such as: 3DS, DXF, IGES, OBJ, STL, VRML, and 3D PDF.
Examples of works
Examples of illustrations and animations, created using the CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 package.