Specialists of the Itorum Company provide revision of existing technical documentation of the customer to comply with the requirements of international and national standards. The S1000D specification is the most popular international standard.
Stages of documentation conversion
The process of bringing documents in compliance with S1000D includes the following stages of work:
- developing Data Module Coding Strategies;
- verification and correction of the contents of technical documentation (DMLR) and the completeness of the information;
- verification and correction of data modules, authoring of new data modules;
- revision of illustrations, assigning ICN to them (Information Control Number) – the designation compliant with S1000D, amendment of graphic information, development of 2D and 3D illustrations, animations, etc.;
- formating of documentation, addition of necessary attributes in compliance with the S1000D standards;
- publication of Interactive Electronic Technical Publications (IETP).
As soon as the works are completed, the client receives the interactive electronic technical publication, its printable analog in the PDF format, the Common Source Data Base (CSDB), which is a store for data modules dedicated to create technical publications in compliance with S1000D.
We guarantee to our clients total confidentiality of information received during fulfillment of works. The customer owns all rights for the technical documentation at all stages of the work.
We provide perpetual warranty for the technical documentation revised in compliance with S1000D by the specialists of the Itorum Company. Whenever discrepancies made by fault of our staff are revealed, necessary corrections will be made free of charge.